Mr.Beer Community
maui brew

Returning to the fold

I bottled my last batch of "Pilot House Pilsner" at the end of 2011 and haven't brewed anything since. No real excuse other than, lots of changes, new babies..... the works! Got hard to fit it in and I guess I just lost my rhythm. Thankfully, I got plenty of time now and I'm ready to start drinking my own beer again.

Now the last time I was here was pre-Cooper's and I can see that a lot has changed. But it looks good. If any of you folks out here have any experiences with the transition and have thoughts to share, I would love to hear about it.

Aloha

• Like 2

Welcome back! Yes, a lot has changed here at Mr. Beer. But since the Cooper's acquisition, the changes have all been for the better. Our malt extracts are better, our customer service is better, and our products have expanded. We now carry new fermenters and MANY new recipes. Feel free to peruse our website and check out all the new things that have been going on since you were away. Glad to have you back! :D

• Like 1

Well, they have one annoying rep...   :lol:

Brews are much better, no more booster needed (YEAH!).  Craft Series and Seasonals are especially good.

• Like 2

welcome back!  +1 on their customer service being great.  one of the big changes :  mr beer is now directly interacting with us on the forums.  theyve come a long way since 2011. it's nice to see their reps here offering advice and sharing.

• Like 1