Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
JoshR

Happy National Beer Day!! Our Deluxe Beer Kits Are on Sale!! Today ONLY!!

A good deal for a someone who's looking to get into the hobby for sure!

But I have 5 LBKs and 3 1 gallon carboys that I ferment, secondary, bottle with... I just need more bottles and HME.

• Like 1

Hummmm..... I can afford this but not the extra bottles I'll definitely need. Let me ponder my options for awhile.

Dangit!  Just purchased 2 LBKs a couple of weeks ago.  Brings me 6...

Dang you, marketing team!!!!! I just placed an order this morning & you're telling me this NOW?? Very tempting but I don't wanna pay for shipping twice on the same day..

• Like 1

Maybe I should have asked this before I ordered but....Why? Really? Why? Dent/scratch? LOL

Is it the CAL it ships with or a surprise standard refill?

EDIT: NEVER MIND ON REFILL

I wish the CAL was not the default and you could choose between a few different options when ordering online. I prefer a more hearty beer myself, I will find something to do with the CAL that comes with it though that's for sure.

I wish the CAL was not the default and you could choose between a few different options when ordering online.

This is something we're currently looking into implementing.

Maybe I should have asked this before I ordered but....Why? Really? Why? Dent/scratch? LOL

Is it the CAL it ships with or a surprise standard refill?

EDIT: NEVER MIND ON REFILL

Why? Because today is National Beer Day. That's why. :)

• Like 3

In honor of this holiday, yesterday I cleaned up my beer area in the basement.  Now have my primary inventory on the shelves, with my secondary inventory to the left in boxes, stored alphabetically (all full cases).  Plus a nice stack of my 7 cases of clean bottles, with the 7+ cases of dirty bottles off to the side by the pole, out of the way, there in case I run out.

Gotta keep that pipeline organized!

SWMBO was happy, so I'm happy.

post-57583-0-35441600-1428438137_thumb.j

Pipeline032415.jpeg

• Like 6

In honor of this holiday, yesterday I cleaned up my beer area in the basement.  Now have my primary inventory on the shelves, with my secondary inventory to the left in boxes, stored alphabetically (all full cases).  Plus a nice stack of my 7 cases of clean bottles, with the 7+ cases of dirty bottles off to the side by the pole, out of the way, there in case I run out.

Gotta keep that pipeline organized!

I see a lot of room for a glass door beer fridge...

• Like 1

Thanks BeastYeast ;)  I was looking at recipes already but decided to wait as I have student loans that are more pressing...Lol

Ewwww you went into debt to attend Michigan?  Ouch!

• Like 1

Ewwww you went into debt to attend Michigan?  Ouch!

Nope, I went to school at an online college. Being that I work in the technology industry my certifications are worth more than a UofM education ;)  

• Like 1

Nope, I went to school at an online college. Being that I work in the technology industry my certifications are worth more than a UofM education ;)  

Good for you, sir.  Would hate to think you and RickBeer had something in common other than beer  :D

• Like 3

Good for you, sir.  Would hate to think you and RickBeer had something in common other than beer  :D

post-65614-0-10201900-1428510576_thumb.j

• Like 1