Mr.Beer Community
adkponds

Customer Service

It is very evident if you post a negative comment on Mr Beer on the forum they will remove it. A very poor ( terrible) customer service department.

Your comment has not been removed.  Since you posted it in the wrong place (much as you did this unwarranted attack), it was moved to a more appropriate location here: http://community.mrbeer.com/topic/33997-horrendous-customer-service/ .  I'm sorry that you had a bad experience, and to some extent I understand your anger, but you might want to get your facts straight before launching further attacks.

• Like 3

Sorry MichaelL but I didn't see the topic where you said it was moved to. Maybe you can help me with that. Thank you.

It is very evident if you post a negative comment on Mr Beer on the forum they will remove it. A very poor ( terrible) customer service department.

That's just the "nature of Mr. Beer culture."

:rolleyes:

Your thread is still there. So is my initial comment.

^_^

Please, someone get adkponds some Budweiser.

• Like 2

Your comment has not been removed.  Since you posted it in the wrong place (much as you did this unwarranted attack), it was moved to a more appropriate location here: http://community.mrbeer.com/topic/33997-horrendous-customer-service/ .  I'm sorry that you had a bad experience, and to some extent I understand your anger, but you might want to get your facts straight before launching further attacks.

n8okwfL.jpg

• Like 2

to the OP... dude... get over it. if thine eye offend thee pluck it out. if you have such contempt for mr beer, the product, the customer service...anything... find something else. it is not worth getting your blood pressure up over.  sorry you had such a bad experience. we get it. you aren't happy.   I am officially and duly noting in the thing they officially note things on that you hate mr beer customer support.  there. it's done.  

now...deep breath... and kindly move on.

• Like 3

Note that because a gift "card" is always a fixed dollar amount, it is the course of wisdom to enter that as your form of tender for online payment prior to choosing a credit/debit card as your payment method for any (or any remaining) balance. This is standard not just on the Mr Beer website, but almost every payment site on the Internet, and almost all retail stores in the world as well. One does not swipe their credit or debit card at the grocery store for the full balance of an order, and then ask the cashier to apply a store gift card. To use the grocery store example, it is a bad presumption to make that a cashier is capable of doing a split tender with a credit card first. Some places may be capable of keying a dollar amount to go to the credit or debit card, other point of sale systems are not designed to do this.

To put a very fine point on it, if you enter a credit or debit card payment method first that has enough money to cover the entire transaction, then that was a dumb mistake. That is called a learning experience.

You can have good (as in "tolerant of human mistakes"), you can have fast, you can have cheap. You can only have 2 out of 3. You picked fast, cheap shipping.

If you communicate politely with the Mr Beer customer service department, they may be able to arrange to use the funds on your gift card, and refund you back that amount to your credit or debit card, if that is possible. If their systems will not permit that, then please do enjoy using your Mr Beer gift card on your next order. Many of those who post frequently on these forums have excellent customer service experiences with Mr Beer, myself included. Many of us have also been "victims" of Mr Beer's new and improved extremely fast and efficient order processing and shipping system. There are numerous cases of "buyer's remorse", mostly things we wish we had put on our orders but hadn't, and couldn't get added even by calling the moment customer service opened in the morning. That's not Mr Beer's fault, that's our own.

i'll disprove his comment that you cant make negative mr beer comments or they will get deleted... observe...

MR BEER'S REFILLS MADE ME FAT! THEY ARE EVIL (but delicious....soooooo delicious.....) AND SHOULD ... no MUST BE AVOIDED (consumed) AT ALL COSTS!!!!

BAD MR BEER! BAD! WHY DID YOU MAKE ME FAT????

there. now... if by tomorrow this post disappears then i'll apologize to OP.

• Like 1

Mr. Zorak,

I believe you were fat before Mr. Beer...

Tell the truth...

• Like 1

MR BEER'S REFILLS MADE ME FAT! THEY ARE EVIL (but delicious....soooooo delicious.....) AND SHOULD ... no MUST BE AVOIDED (consumed) AT ALL COSTS!!!!

Mr. Beer's refills...  so good on ice cream as a topping.  Creamy malty goodness!

• Like 1

rick... i was a stick until i got married and moved to the hell of florida. now i am in the best shape of my life....round.  i jump up into the air and get stuck. when i weigh myself? the scale yells 'FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! ONE AT A TIME!!!'