Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebiz1976

1st batch = done

I was able drink my first batch (Czech Pils put down 6/26).  I'm happy to say that it was better than drinkable.  It tasted great.  Now, 4 more weeks until the Oktoberfest is done.

• Like 3

I was really hoping that the Oktoberfest would be done in tim (9/12) to watch my Beavers upset Michigan at The Big House. Oh, well.  

Okay....if Rick will give me 2 TDs we cam make a wager.

I was really hoping that the Oktoberfest would be done in tim (9/12) to watch my Beavers upset Michigan at The Big House. Oh, well.

Ha!
  • Like 1

I love this.  Talk smack then request someone spot your team 14.  

• Like 3

That won't be an upset.

I made some Irish red which I dubbed Scarlet Fever for the upcoming OSU season.

That won't be an upset.

I made some Irish red which I dubbed Scarlet Fever for the upcoming OSU season.

I'll drink that,

You have to ask for 14 pts when your team was bad last year, last 9 defensive starters, and doesn't have a QB that's taken a college snap.  Right??

• Like 1

I'll drink that,

You have to ask for 14 pts when your team was bad last year, last 9 defensive starters, and doesn't have a QB that's taken a college snap.  Right??

I did not ask for 14 points, after reading your comment it was you that said you would make a wager if Rick gave you 2 touchdowns.  I never stated the quality or lack their of Michigan's team.  Jake Rudock has started 25 games, so..........?   My original post was that you talked smack how your angry beavers were going to upset Michigan, and I simply stated that it was humorous that you talked smack but wanted points.  Correct?????????

I did not ask for 14 points, after reading your comment it was you that said you would make a wager if Rick gave you 2 touchdowns.  I never stated the quality or lack their of Michigan's team.  Jake Rudock has started 25 games, so..........?   My original post was that you talked smack how your angry beavers were going to upset Michigan, and I simply stated that it was humorous that you talked smack but wanted points.  Correct?????????

Gotcha.  I meant "you" gotta ask for 14 if you're me (or the fan of a bad team).  As it turns out Vegas has it at 14....I wasn't sure what it would be a few weeks back.  Anyway....more so, having fun with the fact that my team is playing Rick's for maybe the first time in 40-50 years.