Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Creeps McLane

Mobile order placing

Twice now I have tried to make a purchase on my phone with no success. I have to go to my laptop to make a purchase. Not sure if you're aware of the problem.

I can't log in, it just redirects me to the log in screen again. And if I try checking out, it just refreshes to a screen saying my shopping cart is empty.

Everything work fine from my personal computer however im not always around a PC when I feel the urge to spend a little cash. Just letting you know

Twice now I have tried to make a purchase on my phone with no success. I have to go to my laptop to make a purchase. Not sure if you're aware of the problem.

I can't log in, it just redirects me to the log in screen again. And if I try checking out, it just refreshes to a screen saying my shopping cart is empty.

Everything work fine from my personal computer however im not always around a PC when I feel the urge to spend a little cash. Just letting you know

Creeps, I'm sorry that you're having trouble.

If you wouldn't mind letting me know, what mobile device are you using, both hardware and software/Operating system version, and within the mobile device what browser are you using?

Thank you for letting us know!

iPhone 5c running 8.2 with safari

Unfortunately we have not been able to replicate the issues you've been experiencing, though we're still going to look into what may be causing it. 

Something you may want to try is to reset or flush your browser cache.  Sometimes browsers can hold data and represent it incorrectly if they've store old or corrupted data. 

We appreciate your feedback though, and we'll still be looking into what the issue for you is.