Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Caffrey

Current Refills Sale

I'll bet Customer Service does if you either emailed them customerservice@mrbeer.com or picked up the phone and called them.   ;)

• Like 1

I'll bet Customer Service does if you either emailed them customerservice@mrbeer.com or picked up the phone and called them.   ;)

Sounds like a lot of work to me.  

• Like 1

At this time, there isn't a planned date to bring them back to normal price. It's more of a "while supplies last" kind of thing.

• Like 3

Glad you asked on the board however. Got to read your signature line and see which beers you brewed (and rated) :)

• Like 1

Glad you asked on the board however. Got to read your signature line and see which beers you brewed (and rated) :)

I'm glad that's helpful.  I adjust the ratings slightly from time to time as I brew more beers.  

@RickBeer -- can you share with me how you put the show/hide feature in your signature line, or point me to the place where it tells how to do that?

Kevin

Oh,so are there use by date issues on the reduced items then? or is it a stock clearance to make way for new products offerings (or labeling/packaging)?

Oh,so are there use by date issues on the reduced items then?

No date issues, the earliest expiration on them is 09/2016

• Like 1

The absence of  comment on stock clearance is intriguing, I guess we will have to wait for the big surprise - lol.