Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyPalm

fourth batch made taste test of first rotation has started

Made fourth batch this morning. NWPA. So I have BAA bottled, Diablo IPA at two weeks fermenting, BAA at one week fermenting (had to remove the Krausen collar) and NWPA made this morning. I put the hardest bottle from the first batch in the fridge on Thursday knowing I was going to try it while bottling this morning. Its only been in the bottle for one week. I know I should wait 4 weeks but I really do want to get a feel (taste) for how they are at different weeks of conditioning. Very little sediment in the bottle. Not a lot of carbination but definitely some. I can say that it was really good. Cant wait for it to condition all the way. Its chilly in South Florida today and the house it at 65. Gonna keep an eye on the temp to make sure it don't get to warm. If it does back in the cooler. 

Livin life large and loving it... and my new hobby.  Next I am going to try a few alterations to the BAA. I wanna make a hoppy hoppy brew. Been doing lots of reading. I think I can do it. 

20160124_122504_resized.jpg

20160124_113222_resized.jpg

20160124_113231_resized.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like you're having fun.  Good for you!!  Totally jealous of your weather.  It's 28° where I am.  I usually get down to FL once a year.  My father has a snow bird villa in New Port Richey.  

• Like 1