Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
AnthonyC

ETA on the Chewbeerca recipe

Good morning MRB.  Any idea when the Chewbeerca recipe will be back in stock?  I bought a few of these and I'd love to get my hands on a few more.  Is it still an issue with a shortage of the T-58? 

It's out of stock at the moment due to the LME being back ordered. Hopefully, it should be back by sometime next week.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MRB Josh R said:

It's out of stock at the moment due to the LME being back ordered. Hopefully, it should be back by sometime next week.

Thanks for the update!  :)

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:45 AM, MRB Josh R said:

Josh, is the full Chewbeerca recipe back in stock?  Was going to order a few, but it still says out of stock. 

6 minutes ago, AnthonyC said:

Josh, is the full Chewbeerca recipe back in stock?  Was going to order a few, but it still says out of stock. 

Centennial hops are on back order, unfortunately. But you can piece the recipe together and substitute Cascade - just double the amount since it has half the AA%.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MRB Josh R said:

Centennial hops are on back order, unfortunately. But you can piece the recipe together and substitute Cascade - just double the amount since it has half the AA%.

Thanks again!

• Like 1