Mr.Beer Community
mylesmcg

2nd batch now fermenting

bottling my aztec on monday coming. got my new goodies including a 2nd LBK from MB yesterday in the post so i got my american ale with pale LME going last night. gonna get a 3rd LBK next week so once i bottle my aztec i'm gonna brew standard bewitched and a bewitched with a LME (either robust or smooth, haven't decided yet) at the same time.

wow this is addictive

• Like 1

Haha... I feel ya man!  I started out with one LBK and now I have six and five 5 gallon buckets! 

Enjoy the new hobby!  :)

• Like 1

I am holding at three for now, one is a dedicated hacked root beer LBK.

Aztec was one of my favorites, you should be pleased with it.

Enjoy

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 8:36 AM, mylesmcg said:

bottling my aztec on monday coming. got my new goodies including a 2nd LBK from MB yesterday in the post so i got my american ale with pale LME going last night. gonna get a 3rd LBK next week so once i bottle my aztec i'm gonna brew standard bewitched and a bewitched with a LME (either robust or smooth, haven't decided yet) at the same time.

wow this is addictive

It will become even more addicting after you have a successful tasting like I did this week!  My first brew was exceptional!  Diablo IPA!  It only gets better my friend!  Keep brewing! :-)

• Like 1

Just mixed by 3rd batch (Oktoberfest) on Tuesday.   My second was the Irish Stout which I'm trying to save a tleast 2 for a "sample Rack".  I'm going to purchase another set of bottles and hold off on the second keg for another month or so....  Maybe!!!