Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Keith'sBrew

BOGO Glitch

FYI:  There seems to be a glitch in the BOGO American beer sale.  I added an American Ale and was prompted to add my free refill.  I did so and everything looked fine until I got to the last "Place Order" page.  On that page, both refills appeared at full price.  I clicked "Edit Order" and I was again prompted to add my free refill.  I then had 2 full price refills and 1 free refill in the cart.  I subtracted one full price refill and the order was corrected to display one full price and one free refill.  So it worked in the end, but not without some tweaking on my part.

It always amazes me when a company such as Mr. Beer launches a promo when they are closed.  Email went out this morning, and they don't open until Monday.  Never understand that, and they aren't the only ones by far.  

• Like 2

u think there would be a weekend crew??????

23 minutes ago, RickBeer said:

It always amazes me when a company such as Mr. Beer launches a promo when they are closed.  Email went out this morning, and they don't open until Monday.  Never understand that, and they aren't the only ones by far.  

Mine looked perfect. You hit yes to add the free one and your cart then has one free one and one full price one. Add another and itll show two full price ones on the same line but two seperate lines of the free one. I ordered late last night/ early this morning and it worked for me

@Keith'sBrew - I'm sorry that you experienced issues with your order that you placed, though i'm glad that you were able to get it to work in the end.  

The system that the BOGO works off of is one that has been around for some time now for us, and we've experienced little issues with it in the past.  With the recent site redesign, we have been keeping an eye on all our systems to insure that everything is still operating appropriately, and so i appreciate you letting us know that you did experience a hiccup.  We'll look into it. 

@All - Thanks for sharing your experiences as well!

18 hours ago, MRB Josh B said:

@Keith'sBrew - I'm sorry that you experienced issues with your order that you placed, though i'm glad that you were able to get it to work in the end.  

The system that the BOGO works off of is one that has been around for some time now for us, and we've experienced little issues with it in the past.  With the recent site redesign, we have been keeping an eye on all our systems to insure that everything is still operating appropriately, and so i appreciate you letting us know that you did experience a hiccup.  We'll look into it. 

@All - Thanks for sharing your experiences as well!

That's OK.  Fortunately I caught it.  Initially everything was fine.  It was at the final "Place Order" page where they were listed as full price.