Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Creeps McLane

New MRB Website search filter

I cant seem to do a search by extract anymore on the website... I did a bunch of clicking and saw it pop up once but then it was just gone.  That was the only way I ever searched for recipes before.  I can do a manual search but it gives me 10x the results im looking for

10 minutes ago, Creeps McLane said:

I cant seem to do a search by extract anymore on the website... I did a bunch of clicking and saw it pop up once but then it was just gone.  That was the only way I ever searched for recipes before.  I can do a manual search but it gives me 10x the results im looking for

I noticed that as well...pretty annoying and pointless to get rid of that filter. 

I just went back on for the 176th time and if you do a search ie. blonde then on the left you can filter by extract,  at least it works this time...

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 11:20 PM, Creeps McLane said:

I just went back on for the 176th time and if you do a search ie. blonde then on the left you can filter by extract,  at least it works this time...

So weird!  When I searched "blonde" I got this... No complaints here.  Everything seems to be working A-Okay on my end  :)

Hot-blonde-model-pink-string-bikini.jpg

• Like 1

Anthony:

Only problem was when you did that search for the results you enjoy so much, it triggered a Facebook alert to your fiancee'.  I guess that's fine though.  

1 hour ago, RickBeer said:

Anthony:

Only problem was when you did that search for the results you enjoy so much, it triggered a Facebook alert to your fiancee'.  I guess that's fine though.  

Rick,

Perhaps that IS my fiancée.  It would explain my eternal happy disposition, no?

Unlikely.  English teachers don't get that kind of blonde, they get this kind...old+librarian.jpg

On 5/29/2016 at 8:07 PM, Creeps McLane said:

This has been fixed.

• Like 3

Thanks!!!  It works nicely now.  When you have an inventory of Bavarian Weissbier from KMart, you need all the Mr. Beer recipes for that extract!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, K5WX said:

Thanks!!!  It works nicely now.  When you have an inventory of Bavarian Weissbier from KMart, you need all the Mr. Beer recipes for that extract!

Don't forget about the archived ones! :)