Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
JoshR

Happy National Watermelon Day!! NEW RECIPE - Watermelon Wheat!!

water.jpg

If you guys like Hell or High Watermelon from 21st Amendment Brewing, or the Watermelon Wheat from Lost Coast Brewing, you will LOVE this beer! Moderately low in ABV, but high in refreshing watermelon flavor, this is the perfect poolside thirst-quencher to enjoy this summer. 

Get your Watermelon Wheat HERE!!

We will have 1 or 2 more summer recipes out before we start moving into some of the fall recipes so stay tuned!!

• Like 2

Just now, Bonsai & Brew said:

What?, no Huell-Melon dry-hop?;)  Looks like a great use of Weissbier to me!

If we could get that hop in bulk, believe me, it would have been included. lol. But it's a rare one for us at this time. If you can find it, however, go for it! :)

• Like 2

Actually, Sarah is no longer with us as of last week. :( She moved to the midwest with her fiance who had a great job opportunity out there. She will be missed. But our new Marketing Assistant, Renae (not to be confused with our CSR Manager, Renee), is taking over her duties and is doing a fine job at it so far. :) And I thought it was a great pun! lol :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MRB Josh R said:

Actually, Sarah is no longer with us as of last week. :( She moved to the midwest with her fiance who had a great job opportunity out there. She will be missed. But our new Marketing Assistant, Renae (not to be confused with our CSR Manager, Renee), is taking over her duties and is doing a fine job at it so far. :) And I thought it was a great pun! lol :P

Sarah was a great person, sorry to hear she left the team. If you are still in contact with her wish her all the best from Sabres. 

• Like 1