Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
GBbrewer

the LBK does it again

cracked a test bottle. it is absolutely delicious! will let the rest of the bottles go 2 more weeks and then i have to bottle the batch that is now in the LBK. Holiday fun! whoooo hoooo!!!!

1108161454-01.jpg

• Like 3

that is Briess Munich CBW with Hop Nation Cascade hops. Muntons Gold Brewers yeast and a little help from my trusty LBK. 17 days in the keg with a 72 hour cold crash

• Like 2

table sugar for carbonation. this bottle is 7 days old. just cracked it to get an idea of progress....it is smoooooooth!!!!

i do a 50 minute boil/simmer with the CBW and hit it 3 times with the hops. it is a clean taste with a shot of hops and then a mild malty finish. lacing on the glass and a nice head if poured heavy. good carbonation nice color and tastes delicious

72 hour cold crash......the lacing and clarity on this batch is crazy.......it tastes like a Sierra Nevada and i made it in my LBK

• Like 1

it is so damn good i am patting myself on the back....my mom even drank a glass and said damn that is good. she used to own a bar

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 3:07 PM, GBbrewer said:

cracked a test bottle. it is absolutely delicious! will let the rest of the bottles go 2 more weeks and then i have to bottle the batch that is now in the LBK. Holiday fun! whoooo hoooo!!!!

1108161454-01.jpg

like the flag caps !! I got sum of those too! also bought caps with a beer glass insigna that supposedly changes color when it reaches the drinking temp from sitting in thr fridge

• Like 2