Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
JoshR

NEW PRODUCT - Kegerators!!

kegarator2-shipsfree_lw_.jpg

kegarator-shipsfree_lw_.jpg

We now have Kegerators!! These come with hookups for both commercial and homebrew kegs. They also include a Co2 tank (empty) and regulator. Best of all, these SHIP FREE!!!

The black ones are $579 and the stainless steel ones are $599.

Get yours HERE!!

• Like 2

Kinda funny, but a year ago the most expensive product in the Mr. Beer line was the American Burleywine recipe .  Man look at 'em now!  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, AnthonyC said:

Kinda funny, but a year ago the most expensive product in the Mr. Beer line was the American Burleywine recipe .  Man look at 'em now!  

I think the Novacaine was more. ;)

2 minutes ago, MRB Josh R said:

I think the Novacaine was more. ;)

Ah, gotcha.  That's one Mr. Beer recipe that I never tried.

• Like 1

i'll tell ya what, if any r left around feb. of next yr, i'll get one. tax return time.....unless the new Blow up doll dolly pardon with real 90 year life like skin comes out on sale I may not be able to get the kegerator

• Like 1

taphandle-chalk-thumbs_lw_.jpg

taphandle-dryerase-thumbs_lw_.jpg

Just got some cool tap handles for your kegerators, jockey boxes, etc! The chalk board handle comes with chalk and the dry erase board handle comes with a dry erase marker. They're on sale for today only (12/1/16) at 10% off. This is the 1st of our "12 Days of Deals" sale. Keep checking back for more. 

Chalk: http://www.mrbeer.com/hot-deals/chalk-board-tap-handle

Dry Erase: http://www.mrbeer.com/hot-deals/chalk-board-tap-handle-1099

Cool idea on the 12 days thing.  One concern I have is about shipping.  If I like something and it's available only for one day, I'll have to complete that order, then wait the next to day to see if I want the next item. 

Would be nice if I could put a hold on shipping until all 12 days have gone through, then pay only one shipping fee (or accumulate enough to have all shipped for free :D :D :D )

22 minutes ago, MiniYoda said:

Cool idea on the 12 days thing.  One concern I have is about shipping.  If I like something and it's available only for one day, I'll have to complete that order, then wait the next to day to see if I want the next item. 

Would be nice if I could put a hold on shipping until all 12 days have gone through, then pay only one shipping fee (or accumulate enough to have all shipped for free :D :D :D )

Every day includes free shipping on the sale items.

MRB Josh....I should have seen the logo.  Trust me, sir, I got a call this morning that my new glasses are in, and I will pick them up tomorrow.

• Like 1