Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
JoshR

NEW PRODUCT - Introducing the uKeg!!

ukeg-thumbs-badges.jpg

This 64oz growler is awesome! Unfortunately, you can't fully carbonate it with the provided cap and 8gr cartridges (we're looking into an adapter for the 16gr cartridges), but you CAN prime in this (5 carb drops or 5 tsp sugar) and use the cartridges for dispensing. It's heavy duty and pours great. It even has a sight glass to tell you how much is left. This is one of my favorite new products we've released. It also has a sort of "steampunk" vibe that I really like. It will definitely impress your friends. You can get replacement 8gr Co2 cartridges at any place that sells beer supplies, paintball, hobby shops, seltzer bottles, or airguns.

"The uKeg 64 is a mini-sized, half-gallon growler that will keep your beer cold and fresh for a much longer time than an average growler. The uKeg is great on the go, or for just relaxing at home with your favorite brews. This durable, vacuum-insulated stainless steel keg/growler comes with a CO2 regulator cap with customizable tap handle and gauge along with a brass carrying handle. Includes two 8 gram CO2 cartridges."

Get yours HERE!

More products to come. Stay tuned....

• Like 3

Now that's what i'm talking about!!! I've been eyeing these guyz for almost 2 yrs!!! just wish u had the 128oz. for sale as well!, still very fair price compared to what I've seen elsewhere.

10 minutes ago, HoppySmile! said:

Now that's what i'm talking about!!! I've been eyeing these guyz for almost 2 yrs!!! just wish u had the 128oz. for sale as well!, still very fair price compared to what I've seen elsewhere.

The 128oz should be available soon.

• Like 1

on their site the copper enclaved 128 oz is $229.99, and the s.steel was I think $199.99?

5 minutes ago, MRB Josh R said:

The 128oz should be available soon.

Looks real nice, but aren't the tubes a pain to wash out?   AND I gotta use a wrench to get it apart??  Does it come with the wrench?

4 minutes ago, Nickfixit said:

aren't the tubes a pain to wash out?

I didn't think so, at least for casual in-between use cleaning. Just put water and your preferred cleaning agent (I've been using Craftmeister Brewery Wash with no issues), and dispense like you would beer to rinse.

6 minutes ago, Nickfixit said:

Does it come with the wrench?

It does not. There is a specialized multi-tool kind of thing that the manufacturer sells, or you should be able to use common tools. Again, though, this is not required between every use, just the occasional full cleaning

• Like 1