Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bonsai & Brew

New Leaderboard feature

I noticed this a couple days ago and thought that I might offer some feedback.  This tab requires a double-tap on my iPad to activate, which seems odd.  On my Windows PC, the leaderboard tab is not functional.

Sincerely,

Beta Bonsai & Brew;)

44 minutes ago, Bonsai & Brew said:

I noticed this a couple days ago and thought that I might offer some feedback.  This tab requires a double-tap on my iPad to activate, which seems odd.  On my Windows PC, the leaderboard tab is not functional.

Sincerely,

Beta Bonsai & Brew;)

I believe it worked for me yesterday (Win7) but it also does not work today for me.

@Bonsai & Brew @Nickfixit

If possible, can you screenshot the page element that is not working as expected for you?

Could be that a hard refresh, either clearing the browser cookies or maybe a Ctrl + F5 would work as well.  

~Josh B.

The other thing with this is that the width is HUGE. look at the size of the L-R scrolling marker. I do get the numbers for the likes but WAY over to the right after scrolling over there.  And nothing in the top box  area.

If I click on the grey bars at the bottom of this box but above the list with details, I get Anthony C''s info

leaderboard.png