Mr.Beer Community
Steve-Oh

Adding a pic to my comment

New to the forum. I tried to add a pic as I was commenting on a post. It didn't work. I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong. Where it says "Drag files here to attach, or choose files" I chose 2 pics on my HD. I watch the progress line as it uploaded but all the showed up in the comment was the file name.

I'll try it again here.

12.bmp

^^^^^^ There it goes again. When I click on the + button to "Insert into post" it just adds the name of the pic. What am I doing wrong?

I don't think the site supports .bmp. It will need to be converted to a .png or .jpg.

• Like 1

I've had problems with pictures being "too big", and by shrinking the image the file went up with no problems

I find more often it does not like jpg so I convert to png and it works. I think the png are bigger though.

Or I can close and reopen  the browser and sometimes that works.

I always use Photobucket links to post pictures everywhere.  I figure I'll use their server space rather than my forum's.  That way you don't run into size limitations on the forum you are on.

Other photo hosting sites would work just as well but I have used Photobucket with very few issues.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, C-ya said:

I always use Photobucket links to post pictures everywhere.  I figure I'll use their server space rather than my forum's.  That way you don't run into size limitations on the forum you are on.

Other photo hosting sites would work just as well but I have used Photobucket with very few issues.

That's how I post all of the new product pics on here. :)