Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
MrWhy

It's Been a Long Time...BUT I'M BACK BABY!

17 minutes ago, MrWhy said:

Some of ya'll might remember me. Some of you might have forgotten me. But regardless your position.....one thing is undeniable. I AM BACK BABY! That's right. I am here. I am back. AND I AM BREWING!!!!

Where have I been? Sapporo Tokyo Conrad Pistachio. And  few other places here and there and between. But let's not move back. Let's go forward. Except of course in those particular cases where the only forward is by going back.

The past - I've got a few brews that well conditioned and are unbelievable right now. My goldings pale, belgian wit, and hallertau special are all phenomenal. 

The future - I just brewed up a Brown Belgian Explosion. I know there are rules. I broke the rules. I chased the ABV. I went all in. Baltic Porter. Bewitched Amber. Three LME's. (two robust, one smooth.) And booster. T-58.....No shame in the game....

Just drank a biggie of my first quad. It was Belgianny...malty..and exquisite.

Round two of the brewing game commences.

Never down. Never out.

Welcome back @MrWhy!!! Glad to see all is well with you. We were all wondering where you were. :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, John K. said:

Welcome back @MrWhy!!! Glad to see all is well with you. We were all wondering where you were. :)

13 minutes ago, John K. said:

Many thanks for your welcome!

I laid down my tools and stopped my tilling of the earth. I picked up my cloak, kissed my loved ones, and walked away. The journey was long and far. From the shores of tokyo, to the deep heart of the divine land, to the peaks of the great mountain. And the whole time, my beers were conditioning in the bottles....eating away at off flavors.....creating an exquisite marriage of hop and malt.

And I return. My journey is complete.

I brew again.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MrWhy said:

Many thanks for your welcome!

I laid down my tools and stopped my tilling of the earth. I picked up my cloak, kissed my loved ones, and walked away. The journey was long and far. From the shores of tokyo, to the deep heart of the divine land, to the peaks of the great mountain. And the whole time, my beers were conditioning in the bottles....eating away at off flavors.....creating an exquisite marriage of hop and malt.

And I return. My journey is complete.

I brew again.

Did you at least destroy The One Ring in the fires of Mount Doom??!!

IMG_0281.JPG

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Bonsai & Brew said:

Well, did you miss us?

Knowing one day I might make it back to you all was the only thing that kept me going.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, MrWhy said:

Knowing one day I might make it back to you all was the only thing that kept me going.

??? 

welcome back my friend. Place wasnt the same without you.

• Like 3

Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends!  We're so glad you could attend, come inside come inside!

Good to see our resident Ewok back.  We missed you around here.

• Like 5

"There behind the glass is a real blade of grass,

Be careful as you pass,

move along, move along."

@MichaelL Thanks, now that song is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. I guess there could be worse!

@MrWhy  welcome back from the forest moon of Endor. 

• Like 3

On 2/19/2017 at 7:58 PM, MrWhy said:

Some of ya'll might remember me. Some of you might have forgotten me. But regardless your position.....one thing is undeniable. I AM BACK BABY! That's right. I am here. I am back. AND I AM BREWING!!!!

Where have I been? Sapporo Tokyo Conrad Pistachio. And  few other places here and there and between. But let's not move back. Let's go forward. Except of course in those particular cases where the only forward is by going back.

The past - I've got a few brews that well conditioned and are unbelievable right now. My goldings pale, belgian wit, and hallertau special are all phenomenal. 

The future - I just brewed up a Brown Belgian Explosion. I know there are rules. I broke the rules. I chased the ABV. I went all in. Baltic Porter. Bewitched Amber. Three LME's. (two robust, one smooth.) And booster. T-58.....No shame in the game....

Just drank a biggie of my first quad. It was Belgianny...malty..and exquisite.

Round two of the brewing game commences.

Never down. Never out.

Welcome back!  I haven't been on here in over a year myself, first night back.

• Like 3

On 2/23/2017 at 1:50 AM, NwMaltHead said:

Welcome back!  I haven't been on here in over a year myself, first night back.

THE CREW IS COMING BACK!

• Like 1