Mr.Beer Community
Yuma Blood

Black Beer'd Porter

Hi Brewers,

I am new here. My first post. I ordered the Black Beer'd Porter bonus kit. It was on sale, and get everything with it. I actually ordered 2. Also got another set of bottles and an extra LBK. 

I want to get started to build a pipeline so i don't drink all my beer too early. I look forward to knowing you all better, and getting advice etc. Thank You.

• Like 3

Welcome to the hobby/forums Yuma. Before nose diving into things, take some time to read some of the topics here in the forums. Check some of the links in RickBeer’s signature. Lots of helpful stuff in those links.

• Like 2

I have a black beer’d porter in bottles conditioning right now. I’m really looking forward to trying it. It was fun to make. That sale is a good deal. Welcome to the hobby. I have learned so much from this forum. 

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum and the hobby!  Black Beer'd is a damned tasty beer.  I've still got a couple bottles left 15 months after bottling and they just get better with age.

• Like 4

Welcome to the hobby and to the forum. Lots of good tips and helpful info on here that will really improve your brewing skills. Read all you can!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KCullison86 said:

Welcome to the hobby/forums Yuma. Before nose diving into things, take some time to read some of the topics here in the forums. Check some of the links in RickBeer’s signature. Lots of helpful stuff in those links.

Thanks. I have been reading alot.

4 hours ago, Jdub said:

I have a black beer’d porter in bottles conditioning right now. I’m really looking forward to trying it. It was fun to make. That sale is a good deal. Welcome to the hobby. I have learned so much from this forum. 

Please let me know how your porter turns out. Thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shrike said:

Welcome to the forum and the hobby!  Black Beer'd is a damned tasty beer.  I've still got a couple bottles left 15 months after bottling and they just get better with age.

Thanks. That sounds good. I was thinking of adding to it but have to learn more first.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cato said:

Welcome to the hobby and to the forum. Lots of good tips and helpful info on here that will really improve your brewing skills. Read all you can!

Thank you. Look forward to learning more.

• Like 1