Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shrike

MRB Customer Service Rocks

There was a glitch in the Matrix which caused an issue with my most recent order.  I won't bore everyone with the details, but MRB resolved the issue in a much, much more than satisfactory way.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, MRB's customer service is second to none.

• Like 3

I wonder if it's the same glitch that hit me, I checked my order today because I haven't heard anything about shipping. I logged in and found it to be canceled. Monday I'll call and check! Good to hear they helped you out!

• Like 1

@Shrike it’s looking like orders placed on 7/28-7/30 may have been affected. They did actually ship, the cancelled message is incorrect. Our website is clearly in the Twilight Zone or something.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

@MRB Tim, I just wanted to thank you again for helping me with my last order. On a side note, my credit card company's computer saw the charge followed by the issuance of a credit and issued a possible fraud warning. LOL. My dumb mistake and your quick response caused me a couple days of headaches. 

On 8/4/2018 at 8:05 AM, MRB Tim said:

@Shrike it’s looking like orders placed on 7/28-7/30 may have been affected. They did actually ship, the cancelled message is incorrect. Our website is clearly in the Twilight Zone or something.

Yep, Got back from a little mini-vacation today and my order was waiting for me. Thanks guys!

• Like 2