Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
epete28

Forgotten Batch

I all but forgot I had a batch in one of my LBKs. I checked my notes and realize that thing should have been cold crashing already! I wasn't always patient enough for such a thing to happen, it's kinda cool! Lol

• Like 3

How long has it been overdue? I've had batches in the LBK for 4 weeks without any problem.

3 hours ago, epete28 said:

I all but forgot I had a batch in one of my LBKs. I checked my notes and realize that thing should have been cold crashing already! I wasn't always patient enough for such a thing to happen, it's kinda cool! Lol

Sounds like somebody is just about ready to read @RickBeer's posts on beer brewing meditation chants. LOL.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

As soon as I tuck an LBK away I put a reminder in my phone so I don't forget to bottle it.  20 years ago I'd have had notes all over my desk instead.  :)

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Shrike said:

As soon as I tuck an LBK away I put a reminder in my phone so I don't forget to bottle it.  20 years ago I'd have had notes all over my desk instead.  :)

I'm not as advanced as you. I just write it on the calendar that hangs above my desk.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, gophers6 said:

I'm not as advanced as you. I just write it on the calendar that hangs above my desk.

Careful now. Your age is showing.

p.s.: I use a post it tucked into my wallet. When the time approaches, I place it on a kitchen cabinet where SWMBO will see it to gain her pre-approval.

On 8/7/2018 at 10:31 PM, Shrike said:

I usually do, but I'm learning a new position at work and that's where most of the focus is. I just whipped up a quick standard refill to pad the pipeline.

• Like 2

With it being summertime my brewing has slowed to a crawl... makes it easy to forget so I have moved to putting reminders on my phone too.