Mr.Beer Community

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:56 PM, Nickfixit said:

I thought this a good article on German Wheat Beer.

http://braumagazin.de/article/brewing-bavarian-weissbier-all-you-ever-wanted-to-know/

Let me take a guess here, Nick:  These beers, being made from wheat, do not need any help to build a lasting head?  Also, not sure of this cause I haven't really tried brewing a Weissbier, the characteristic banana flavor does not sound at all appealing to me.  Do you like this flavor in a beer?

Great news for homebrewers!

According to Space.com:  Our Milky Way galaxy will survive in its current form a bit longer than some astronomers had thought, a new study suggests.

The monster collision between our Milky Way and fellow spiral galaxy Andromeda will occur about 4.5 billion years from now, according to the new research, which is based on observations made by Europe's Gaia spacecraft. Some prominent previous estimates had predicted the crash would happen significantly sooner, in about 3.9 billion years.

This should insure we have plenty of time to 'age' our most age-benefitting beers!  Whew - 😎

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, McSquirrely said:

Great news for homebrewers!

According to Space.com:  Our Milky Way galaxy will survive in its current form a bit longer than some astronomers had thought, a new study suggests.

The monster collision between our Milky Way and fellow spiral galaxy Andromeda will occur about 4.5 billion years from now, according to the new research, which is based on observations made by Europe's Gaia spacecraft. Some prominent previous estimates had predicted the crash would happen significantly sooner, in about 3.9 billion years.

This should insure we have plenty of time to 'age' our most age-benefitting beers!  Whew - 😎

"Wheat Beer Info"....?

On 2/13/2019 at 12:55 PM, Shrike said:

"Wheat Beer Info"....?

aww...shucks...I guess I had to post the 'good news' somewhere.....