Mr.Beer Community
D Kristof

MUG MIDWEST 2019 MEETING

Sorry for the delay posting this. 

The voting results indicate Cincinnati is the slightly more favored location (I did not vote). @MiniYoda has proposed Thursday June 6 through Sunday June 9 as the dates.

Cincinnati has over 40 breweries with several more located nearby in Indiana and Northern Kentucky. I intend to focus this meeting towards the northern suburbs which in my opinion are some of the better less commercialized breweries. Transportation between locations will be provided. 

I am asking for feedback. I am asking for an idea of who and how many. It's time to finally get this thing movjng forward.

• Like 2

Finally got my work computer back, and so far it's stable, so I can finally post on the forum.

I should be able to make it, and any weekend is fine.  All I need is about a 2-3 week advanced notice so that I can make arrangements to be gone for the weekend, and get a hotel room.  It would be just me.

• Like 1

@MiniYoda, thanks. I was beginning to worry about when I'd hear something other than those darn crickets. As for myself, I'm open for almost any weekend this summer.

It's now May 10. Haven't given this up for dead just yet. I haven't heard or seen a response by anyone. Is there ANY interest in a June date or any other date for that matter?

Due to financial and medical issues, there is simply no way I can make it this year.  I'm hoping things will improve for me next year, if you want to reschedule it

• Sad 1

I'm in and live in the Cincinnati area. Let us know when and where for sure. I can help organize tours if you want, let me know.

• Like 1

On Friday, May 10, 2019 at 3:16 PM, MarkC said:

I'm in and live in the Cincinnati area. Let us know when and where for sure. I can help organize tours if you want, let me know.

Which part of Cinti are you in?

Fairfield. Been home brewing since Christmas (7 batches so far). Focusing on Amber Ales. 

• Like 3