Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
StretchNM

SUCCESS - with an All-Grain English Pale Ale!

My all-grain English Pale Ale 1-gallon Kit I brewed in March is ready. And the results of the first bottle are: Success! Wow, I can't believe I'm doing this. First goodness with the MRB 1776 and now Success with the no-name brand EPA. This beer is very pale, smooooth, hoppy, and well-carbonated. I'm a happy brewer right now. Thank you to all of you that helped out when I was doing this batch - @RickBeer, @Jdub, @BDawg62, @Nickfixit, @Shrike, @Bonsai & Brew, @D Kristof, and @StretchNM (that's me). Yes, I went through the old thread to find everybody who gave advice and encouragement. Thank you. Despite the sloppy instructions that came with the Kit, we made it work. Pretty dang cool.

I would definitely brew this beer again. And again. I guess I'm going to have to break out my pilsner glass for this brew.

EPA-1.JPG

I know, my logo and labeling needs work. But that's about as professional as I need to be ((( :D )))

• Like 9

Congrats, it is always a good feeling when all of the hard work put into a brew reaps rewards.

• Like 1

Yep! Filling out an application right now for head brewmaster at a mountain resort brewery near me. I'm on the "relevant experience" section right now. How come my title hasn't been changed from "in Training" to "Guru"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2