Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
HoppySmile!

Still Beer!! I mean Here!

Ok so I’ve had these cans of lme in storage for quite some time and some date back to 1932. I really don’t know when I’ll ever get to them so I’ll offer up free for anyone interested they pay shipping charges. That’ll free up some closet space bcuz I’m tired of coming out of the closet........... and tripping over all of these cans while I’m accepting my true identity by coming out of the closet and tripping over these cans!! I need help!!! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

There’s a few more I think in a box but I may be wrong, I did have some Muntons too that’s more recent and mainly used for quick Cerveza recipes. I’ll have to get the dates on these. I think the 3 cans of Hellesbock is around 2016 ( don’t seem expanded) and I used to cans last year for a dopplebock and it was fine. I have 2 ESB’s a few Coopers brand. 3 winter dark ale, a bunch of lager  , 3 american ale, the newest, Imperial ale ( 2018-19?). Like 4 Canadian, 4 American Light, 2-3 Bavarian and one can of Czech. I’m pretty sure Rick will want them all so he can throw them at Mich coach when they fire him. 

• Like 1

Hoppy has squirreled enough HME for all five of us left!

• Haha 3

What are the dates on the Winter Dark Ales?  And welcome back, Hoppy, always nice to see you check in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ll check on remaining dates on Saturday, only time off day, and will attempt to check dates before I’m drunk.

• Like 1

For some who weren’t around during the “ Seasonal “ craft beers that I miss dearly, Hellesbock, ESB, Dortmunder ( my fav.), Imperial Ale, Australian Sparkling Ale, and others I can’t remember. They were the One Step above the Craft Brews you buy now. Can the Old Guys who were here during the Seasonal days remember the others? 

On 5/17/2021 at 1:19 PM, HoppySmile! said:

Ok so I’ve had these cans of lme in storage for quite some time and some date back to 1932. I really don’t know when I’ll ever get to them so I’ll offer up free for anyone interested they pay shipping charges. That’ll free up some closet space bcuz I’m tired of coming out of the closet........... and tripping over all of these cans while I’m accepting my true identity by coming out of the closet and tripping over these cans!! I need help!!! 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I would take about 3-4 of those American Lagers, partial mash with some Munich and ferment it in your barrel til Oktoberfest!

On 5/18/2021 at 8:32 PM, HoppySmile! said:

For some who weren’t around during the “ Seasonal “ craft beers that I miss dearly, Hellesbock, ESB, Dortmunder ( my fav.), Imperial Ale, Australian Sparkling Ale, and others I can’t remember. They were the One Step above the Craft Brews you buy now. Can the Old Guys who were here during the Seasonal days remember the others? 

The only one you’re missing is the Baltic Porter.

• Like 1