Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
dpip75

Apology

I realize my profile pic of the templar knight may have been offensive, but I assure you I am not a follower. I just liked the picture. anyway I have changed my picture, but it will not change on my posts. Can someone help me? :unsure:

What was so offensive? We're all beer guys here, and hopefully not too thin skinned. I'm a Master Mason and proud of it.And The Knights Templar have been associated with the Masons. But so are the Shriners and everybody loves them. Its not like you had a pic of Adolph quaffing down a pint at Oktoberfest.

You may be on a service which uses a proxy server to download and then store web pages. These servers will not reload a page or an image if it has not changed. It saves your internet provider band width out on the net. To refresh the server and the page and images you see, do a CTRL-F5. This will reload the Proxy server files.

Damn, i'm a master mason as well and am curious as the picture you speak of. I didn't get on in time to see it :)

It takes quite a bit to offend me. I don't recall seeing anyone's pic that was offensive.

D Rabbit wrote:

Damn, i'm a master mason as well and am curious as the picture you speak of. I didn't get on in time to see it :)

You didn't see anything.

(the crow caws softly from the east)

Never saw the Templar photo either :( but the beer guys here appear to not be very politically correct as some photo's prove. Just look at all the cool, creamy and wet naked pictures that get posted on a daily basis.

Who the hell said it was offensive? Come on now....even if somebody said it was offensive why would you let your rights be trampled on? I am a Logger, my profile pic is a pic of me yarding a turn of logs about to swing 80ft above my head....if a Liberal tree hugger told me he was offended by the picture...I would tell him "look douche bag, if you are offended by a picture of me putting food on the table and a roof over my family's heads, risking my life to build America and doing what I love then you can get the fuck out of my country move down to Mexico, live in a dirt hut and start wiping your ass with rocks." This is an Internet beer forum....please try not to be so "politically correct"...because that offends me.

Clearcut23 wrote:

…please try not to be so "politically correct"...because that offends me.

Well said, all of it, but especially that last part. I understand showing a little class and having good taste is important, but this PC stuff has let so much un-classy and tasteless crap get even worse.

(Climbs off soap box…. Opens homebrew and shuts the F back up. For now.)

Clearcut23 wrote:

Who the hell said it was offensive? Come on now....even if somebody said it was offensive why would you let your rights be trampled on? I am a Logger, my profile pic is a pic of me yarding a turn of logs about to swing 80ft above my head....if a Liberal tree hugger told me he was offended by the picture...I would tell him "look douche bag, if you are offended by a picture of me putting food on the table and a roof over my family's heads, risking my life to build America and doing what I love then you can get the fuck out of my country move down to Mexico, live in a dirt hut and start wiping your ass with rocks." This is an Internet beer forum....please try not to be so "politically correct"...because that offends me.

amen brother :)

Couldn't have said it better myself Clearcut23. I realize my pic could be offensive to. Ted Nuggent is the man when it comes to replying to people against hunting.

Guest System Admin

I hope my ugly face and buzzed glaze avatar doesn't offend you. However, I put the Mr. Beer hat on to soften the image. Also, it symbolizes that I love making beer in MrBeer fermenters, so please be understanding. :)

Stihl? Husky? Johnsered? So many toys (and trees), so little time.

I'm offended by your lack of offence, and to the others, I am offeneded by your offence. Wait, that ain't right. never mind. :stout:

Yankeedag I am offended by your lack of proper spelling.

That's a rather offensive thing to say.

Guest System Admin

Oh yeah, now tht I think of it. Isn't the symbol of the Knights Templar the same symbol as that of the army that prevented the conquest of Western Europe by the barbarian mujahadeen for four hundred years? Frankly, I'm happy not to be a slave in some middle eastern bazaare.

Oops, that was probably an offensive thing to say.

Off with his head!

"Go and boil your bottoms you sons of a silly person! " " I fart in your general direction" " Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries" " Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time ! " :P:P:P

ZekesWickedHardCoreBrew wrote:

"Go and boil your bottoms you sons of a silly person! " " I fart in your general direction" " Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries" " Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time ! " :P:P:P

LMAO! Yeah! What he said! :stout:

ZekesWickedHardCoreBrew wrote:

Alas I cannot take credit for this ... it was either Michael Palin, Eric Idle , Graham Chapman , Terry Jones or Terry Gilliam who wrote that .... I just wish I could post the picture to go with it :laugh:

dpip75 wrote:

I realize my profile pic of the templar knight may have been offensive, but I assure you I am not a follower. I just liked the picture. anyway I have changed my picture, but it will not change on my posts. Can someone help me? :unsure:

I've been gone for a week. Would you please post the picture again so I can see what everyone is talking about? I don't think it's fair that I didn't get a chance to be offended.

I am offended at your lack of offense. which makes me offeneded at myself for being offended. This is blatantly offensive if you ask me. please don't. :stout: