Mr.Beer Community
Sign in to follow this  
BadHorsie

WOW!! Seasonal Tripel is freaking awesome!

It has been in the bottle carbing for two weeks. I could not stand it. I put the trub bottle of the Tripel and double brown in the fridge this morning. I made both straight up. I just had the tripel and it was freaking awesome. I will try the double brown later. I plan on letting both beers warm condition for a while and the I will have another taste. The tripel packed a little bit of a punch. I am very impressed so far.

Guest System Admin

I like hearing that! I brewed up the Triple Tippel yesterday, now the wait. Only thing I changed was pilsen DME for the booster. Also did up the Ptarmigan Pale Ale, straight, no changes. Hope it is good too, sure sounds/smelled good!

My Double Brown was awesome when bottled and tested at 4 weeks, cann't wait til it is perfect at maybe.... 2 months.

FrozenInTime wrote:

Also did up the Ptarmigan Pale Ale, straight, no changes. Hope it is good too, sure sounds/smelled good!

My Double Brown was awesome when bottled and tested at 4 weeks, cann't wait til it is perfect at maybe.... 2 months.

That Ptarmigan Pale Ale looks good, I almost put that in my cart yesterday when I bought some recipes. It's actually the same base I'm using for my English Golden Ale with different hops. I'm going to finally break down and test my Double Brown next weekend at 5 1/2 weeks in the bottle. I just can't stand the wait any longer.

The Seasonal Tripel was great. I have just a few left. Sorry I only ordered one can. Just tasted the Double Brown at 4 weeks in the bottle, and it is excellent as well. Glad I bought 3 cans of of this one.

After reading this post I put my last bottle of the Seasonal Tripel in the fridge. It's a 750 mil flip top and I bottled it on 5/30. I'll sacrifice it on Sunday me thinks.